Check out this A is for apple activity from Ms. Suzanne’s Hatchling Alphabet book…
Letter A is for apple activity focuses on learning and recognizing the letter A and objects that begin with the letter A. This is the letter A.
- This is the letter A
- Letter A makes the sound “a” (apple)
- Or letter A makes the sound “ay” (acorn)
- Color and cut out the letter A and the three apples
- Glue the apples onto the letter A
- Color and cut out the letter A
- Decorate letter A with craft materials or objects beginning with its letter such as acorns, arrows, or paper punch apples
Check out Ms. Suzanne’s Alphabet Curriculum for more activities & printable worksheets…
Each lesson focuses on one letter of the alphabet and includes creative activities, early math concepts, art and science exploration, as well as music and movement ideas
The alphabet activities will reinforce letter recognition, the phonetic sound of the letter, and will introduce early writing techniques using letter tracing worksheets and printables.
Writing, coloring, cutting, and tearing activities will refine fine motor skills. Letter tracing will promote letter learning through muscle memory by tracing the pattern and strokes of each letter.