Check out these writing practice activities from our Alphabet book…
- Uppercase Letter A Writing Practice 1 focuses on pincer grip and writing practice
- Point and trace each letter along the first row using the pointer (index) finger
- Trace over the gray letters using a pencil or marker
- Use Uppercase Letter A Writing Practice 1 for beginner writers
- Progress to Uppercase Letter A Writing Practice 2 for freehand practice
- Freehand Uppercase letter A practice using Letter A Writing Practice 2 template
Check out our Alphabet Curriculum for more activities & printable worksheets…
Create, explore, discuss, and write the alphabet from A to Z with these fun lessons integrating sensorial and hands-on activities, songs, and printable templates.
Each lesson focuses on one letter of the alphabet and includes creative activities, early math concepts, art and science exploration, as well as music and movement ideas
The alphabet activities will reinforce letter recognition, the phonetic sound of the letter, and will introduce early writing techniques using letter tracing worksheets and printables.
Writing, coloring, cutting, and tearing activities will refine fine motor skills. Letter tracing will promote letter learning through muscle memory by tracing the pattern and strokes of each letter.