Explore the Letter Bee
Two FREE files are included in this PDF download: A4 & letter size
Hatchling Curriculum Letter Bee lesson is a fun introduction to letters and the alphabet. The bee to letter tracing offers early writing practice by drawing curved and wavy lines. The ant and bee patterning is a fun introduction to early math concepts of pattern recognition and repetition. Discussion of parts of a bee introduces basic anatomy and encourages discussion on the similarities and differences between mammals and insects.
Want to know what our lessons are all about?
Check out this FreeBee, it’s 1 complete lesson for classroom and homeschool teachers! This lesson offers multiple activities that can be explored in a day or customized to integrate into a week’s curriculum!
Have fun and explore the letter B!
20 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, and fine motor skills.
The lesson includes a book and song recommendation as well as a topic for open discussion.
This ready to use lesson includes all the coloring pages and templates as well as a list of art materials required.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 1 complete themed lesson exploring and learning about the letter B
• 10 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Develop fine motor skills with coloring, cutting, and tracing
• Song lyrics for a fun bumblebee song
• Learn about early math concepts by creating an AB pattern with bees and ants
• Create, explore, and discuss science: parts of a bee, bees and pollination
• Art and craft ideas include: coloring parts of a bee, creating a fun Letter Bee
There are no reviews yet.