Check out this arrow activity from our Alphabet book…
- An arrow is a geometric shape
- An arrow is a pointer used to show direction
- It has a rectangular shaft and a pointed end like a triangle
- Color and cut out the arrows and make a collage
- Add other collage materials that are rectangles and triangles to make arrows
Put arrows around the room pointing to different places. Follow the arrows from start to finish.
Check out our Alphabet Curriculum for more activities & printable worksheets…
Each lesson focuses on one letter of the alphabet and includes creative activities, early math concepts, art and science exploration, as well as music and movement ideas
The alphabet activities will reinforce letter recognition, the phonetic sound of the letter, and will introduce early writing techniques using letter tracing worksheets and printables.
Writing, coloring, cutting, and tearing activities will refine fine motor skills. Letter tracing will promote letter learning through muscle memory by tracing the pattern and strokes of each letter.